Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

David Saw-Buy My Record-(Promo CDS)-2009-DV8

Artist: David Saw
Title: Buy My Record
Label: Iris Records
Genre: Rock
Bitrate: 139kbit av
Time: 00:07:04
Size: 7.42 mb
Rip Date: 2009-06-16
Str Date: 2009-06-29
01. Buy My Record 2:46
02. Some Love 4:18

Release Notes:

David Saw is about to release his debut album in the UK in June and
will be releasing his first single Buy My Record the same week. 'Buy My
Record' was selected by David to be the first single released on the
album as he was inspired by last week's Record Store Day and he wanted
to offer a tribute to the cause. The track is a slight departure from
his slower material, bringing some upbeat energy with drunken piano
tones and upright bass lines. 'It is a fun song to play and it always
goes down well live. It's slightly ironic now as record stores are
almost redundant.'.

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/6917057/da2e5e7/David_Saw-Buy_My_Record-_Promo_CDS_-2009-DV8.rar.html

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/245209684/David_Saw-Buy_My_Record-_Promo_CDS_-2009-DV8.rar


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Add to My AOL Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines

Hot Actresses Online

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Search 2.0

Search MyMegaLinks.info

Page Navigation

My Mega Links